Friday 27 June 2014

Why I chose Media Studies?

1.     The reason why I chose media studies is because I like TV and music I also wanted to gain experience of how movies and TV is made behind the scenes and what is required to make a good movie or music video.
2.     I'm actually looking forward to the whole course but if I was to choose one it would be actually producing the film or music video.
3.     The skills I would like to learn is how to extract media from film sources
4.     I'm hoping to achieve a A*
5.     The last film I watched was Dark skies it’s a horror movie and it was quite interesting and was actually based on a true story!
6.     Well TV appeals to every audience of any age group.
7.     Music, TV and Phone
8.     TV ,Music
9.     The latest news I saw was about football but not particularly football it was actually about Suarez who plays for Argentina bit another person in the shoulder and he has done this several times!

10. The guardian had the same news as the BBC but it had other news’s as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment